Sunday, 10 May 2015

MMW#3: VINTAGE


Hello everyone! 

Welcome to Mixed Media World! 
Thank you for joining our last challenge 'Use Bright Colours' and for an amazing response. Before I go ahead and announce the next challenge for this month I have the pleasure of announcing the Winner and the Fab 3 of this challenge! Fanfares please... !

Winner: 


CONGRATULATIONS, Please email me to claim your prize and to let me know if you would like to join the team next month as our Guest Designer. Please email to ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co.uk

Thank you for playing with us! 

We have also chosen our FAB 3! There were so many fantastic entries it was hard to pick but eventually we made our decision and choose our top three in no particular order...





CONGRATULATIONS to you all! Please feel free to take the relevant badges and proudly display them on your lovely blogs! Thanks again for playing with us! I hope you can join us again with the next challenge!

Please note - I have set up a Pinterest Board called 'Designers' Favourites' where I have pinned the entries considered as Winners and FAB 3 and a few I thought particularly highly of and simply HAD TO PIN! Hop over to see if your make is one of them!

Now its time to reveal the theme for our next challenge! Our lovely Debs would like to see 'VINTAGE' makes. This means anything old and shabby looking, rusty, crackled and weathered is more than welcomed, retro, French shabby chic, anything found in the past... let your imagination flow! 

Whatever your style, whatever your choice of media as long as you follow our RULES (only a few) and submit a vintage make you're in! I hope you have a serious messy fun with it! 

There will be a prize in a form of a £15 voucher from our fabulous Sponsor: 


The team have created wonderful projects, all very special in their own way. Different styles, various media used... it's a feast for eyes... check them out..












on a break




Wow! What an amazing inspiration! Now it's your turn. Don't forget to check the rules of our challenge before linking your creation via the Linky tool below. We can't wait to see your makes! 

Have a great time creating! 

Hugs,

Ingrid, Debs 

&

MMW DT 

xxx

15 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks team for choosing my project in Fab3 :) :) displaying the badge at my blog!
    Congratulations to all other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congratulations to our winner Julianna and our top three, so many wonderful entries again last month, it was tough to choose.

    Enjoying my Teamies fantastic projects this month, lots of fab inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to last months winners, this months Challenge is very exciting and the inspiration wonderful, I will definitely be participating once more .
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation !lots of inspiration, I will definitely be participating once more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly amazing projects by all the DT!!

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The inspiration from the Design Team really knocked my socks off! An air filter???? Really? My hat's off to you, Mo, for thinking outside the box!

    I am sooooo surprised and honored you added my card to your top 3! I will be adding that badge to my blog as soon as I can figure out how to do it again! It's been so long since I won a badge, I forget how to do it! Tech-y dinosaur here!

    I sure hope I can join in again this month!

    Thank you, Mixed Media World Design Team for making my week! big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I was so excited I forgot to congratulate the winner, and other Top 3 picks! Your projects are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner and Top 3,well deserved.
    Fab makes from my lovely teamies too :)
    hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work DT am in love with all of this...congrats to last challenge winners.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic projects from the DT - I've seen some of them close up, and I'm looking forward to hopping round to see the rest!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time visitor and a new follower. I'm discovering that shabby chic and vintage tend to represent my favorite themes. Thank you for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Recently discovered this Mixed Media Challenge blog. Love the challenges! Great DT work! Just linked-up mine!
    Maja.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work by the DT, what an amazing variety of vintage creations! So glad I was able to get in on the fun, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, congratulations to the winners!! I'm a bit sad cos I'm not able to receive any newsletter or post, I don't know why.. I'm going to check my subscription, but I guess it has been done correctly.
    Well, another great challenge not yet finished I see tee-hee, so I've just linked-up mine... And the DT samples are wonderful, varied and amazing for some of them!!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous design team creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x